Saturday, August 9, 2008

Caffe Rustico





Caffe Rustico is this little ittalian cafe around the corner from my house. I come here a few times a week. It was the first little cafe/hang out on Main street that I found when I moved into my new place.

I was hung over and it was the only place I saw with food that looked really yummy that wasnt fast food.

I came in and the owner Mario was here and greeted with a jubilent "Ah Cia Bella, How are you today?"

And he treated all his customers like that. One of the other people in the cafe when i was waiting for my food complimented him on the pizza he had made. And Mario replyed with "Ahh When you have the right ingredience it does it all on its own. Its not my doing"

Like wow! His energy is what has been bringing me back. (Or maybe its all the free espresso's Mario brings over if you sit here long enough).... that and the free wireless internets.



-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey look at that.... A real entry. Not some heartfelt, tear fulled entry about how i miss my best friend.... but a real honist to god entry about my boreing day to day like.... HOT DAMN!

No comments: